Most businesses or corporates are people-driven and each and every employee is expected to contribute to the growth and development of the organization and achievement of business goals.
Certain personal, professional and business skills that are required in a work environment are not part of college curriculum. This necessitates some kind of additional training.
Campus to Corporate training program is a pre-job training for college freshers or fresh recruits in an organization to make their transition from a formal college education environment to a professional corporate world smooth and less challenging.
The program helps fresh recruits to successfully implement their technical skills and knowledge and enhance their personal and professional competency.
The young aspirants are oriented to a greater sense of personal responsibility and accountability.
Further benefits are:
- Enhance employability
- Create the first right impression on the employer
- Enhance individual talents and soft skills
- Become proactive and be open to learning experiences
- Acquire ability to deal with social and work situations at workplace
Who should attend the program
- Final year college students
- Students studying courses like engineering, MCA, BCA, MBA, IT, hospitality, etc.
- Fresh recruits in a company
Indicative Program List
- Corporate Life
- Creating a first impression
- Grooming, Etiquettes
- Effective Communication skills
- Motivation, Positive Attitude
- Goal Setting
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Discussions and Group Exercises
- Roles plays and Simulation
- Case Studies and Experiential Learning
- Slide Presentation and Videos
Kindly send us your request for a customized proposal for your organization or institution at email@example.com or Call us at 9825074231